Blueprint File Repository
At any time, a Homeowner of an Estate NFT can access their ‘Blueprints’ by signing in with their wallet to www.theestates.io. Here, they will be provided with temporary download links to all of their 3D models, for easy access, download, and then upload to a metaverse of their choice with just a few clicks.
In addition, the Blueprints follow the NFT, not the Homeowner. What this means is, if an Estate NFT is sold, every Blueprint associated with that Estate NFT moves with it. This means that no investment in Renovations or Upgrades is ever lost.
As an example, you choose to buy a lvl.4 Estate NFT, which has been Renovated twice by the previous Homeowner. What Blueprints you will receive will be:
- 1.The lvl.3 3D model created at mint
- 2.The 2x Renovated 3D models of the lvl.3 Estate
- 3.The 2x lvl.2 3D models of the 2x lvl.2 Estate NFTs which were demolished/burnt to create the lvl.3 Estate NFT
- 4.The 4x lvl.1 3D models of the 4x lvl.1 Estate NFTs which were demolished/burnt to create the 2x lvl.2 Estate NFTs
- 5.Any additional Renovated 3D models of the lvl.2 Estates
Therefore, you will receive, at a minimum 9 Blueprints in this situation, all attached to just 1 Estate NFT! Any lvl.4 Estate NFT will have 15+ Blueprints minimum, so by purchasing an Estate, you receive a village of 3D houses of all sizes.
Just like IRL, this ensures that the value associated with a well-loved, frequently Renovated Estate will not be lost upon sale, but rather will add additional value!